The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Element Wolves: Book 1

+2
Radar
Breeze
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you like it so far?

The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 Empty The Element Wolves: Book 1

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is one of the books I'm working on. I'll post new chapters every now and then. Post feedback, comments, opions, etc.

Characters in Prolouge:

Mother Nature
Ash
Amber
Brook
Jasmine
Rain
Rock
Mysterious Pup

Prolouge

The water in a nearby pond glistened in the moonlight as two she-wolves sat in a grove of trees with a litter of pups playing nearby. One she-wolf had a beautiful silver pelt with a rose crown, ivy tendrils wrapped around her, and several butterflies flying near her. The other had a black pelt that she had groomed to its best shine. They were watching four she-pups play with their one brother. Another pup with glowing purple eyes and a black and white pelt sat away from them all, glaring.
”This is your best litter yet, Mother Nature.” Said the grown she-wolf with the shining, well groomed black pelt. “Yes, well, this litter has a slight significance.” Mother Nature replied to her.” Oh? How slight? Is something wrong with them?” she asked her, worry edging her words.
”oh, nothing’s wrong. It’s just, in this litter; one of the pups will take my place to maintain the balance of nature.”The black she-wolfs face grew confused and then to understandment.”But, Mother, doesn’t that mean that this litter has powers of the elements?”Mother Nature’s expression grew serious. “Yes, as my littermates and I had those powers. The others…” her voice wavered as she went back deep into her memories to retrieve the memory and remember it.
”Mother, what happened to them?”The other asked as Mother Nature’s expression turned hollow in horror of the memory.”No, I… I don’t want to talk about it, Ash.” Mother Nature replied as she got up and trotted closer to the pups. Ash tilted her head as she pondered about what could have possibly happened to her sister and brothers.
“Ash, I would like for you to take care of this litter.” She said after a while, turning to Ash.”Me? But… but why?” a look of shock spread across Ash’s face, “this is your last litter; don’t you want to take care of them and raise them?”Mother Nature paused before answering.” N… no. I want you to. Except for the little black one with the purple eyes.”
Ash cocked her head and thought about it, then turned her gaze to the litter of playful pups. “Yes, I will raise them.” The two she-wolves turned their gazes to the pups and watched them play. An amber she-pup snapped at her midnight-blue sister. The other three cowered back as her eyes reflected fire and her tail-tip and ears burst into flames.
She snarled and her tail swished over a clump of grass, catching the grass on fire. A pure white she-pups’ paw’s turned to water and she leaped onto the grass and put the fire out.
They all looked from one to the other with wide eyes, then burst out giggling and went into a writhing mass of pups play-fighting. Ash and Mother Nature looked at each other with a glimmer of humor in their eyes.”I think Amber has the making of taking my place as Mother Nature.” whispered Mother Nature to Ash.

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to post feedback and stuff, and expect some more chaters soon.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

The Element Wolves: Book 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Element Wolves: Book 1

Post by Laurence Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

OMG! I Love It! (evil voice: Publish it!) XD
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 am

Oh, I will publish it eventually. I should be finished with Ch. 5 either later today, or most likely tomorrow afternoon. (and expect some suspense! Wink)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Great book Breeze! Excited to see more(no rush though Surprised )!
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Awesome story...keep it up!!!
Fire
Fire

Scales : 89

Character sheet