The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
If our wolves were human EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
If our wolves were human EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
If our wolves were human EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
If our wolves were human EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
If our wolves were human EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
If our wolves were human 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
If our wolves were human Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
If our wolves were human A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If our wolves were human

+2
Fang
Ava
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If our wolves were human Empty If our wolves were human

Post by Ava Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Just like the title. Our "wolves" would be human but look something like our wolves in the main RP (Even though some pups aren't born yet. Wink). Pups would be in elementary school, yearlings in middle school, and newer adults in high school. The older wolves would be in college.

-JOINING FORM-

Name (Can be changed or not):
Short Description:
Persona:
Other:

~The Save the Wolves Club~

President: Artie [Female; Artemis]
Vice President: (To be chosen)
Reg Members:
Dawn [Female; Dawn]
Takusu [Male; Fang]
Ava [Female; Ava]
Brianna [Female; Breeze]

~ The Winter Club ~
President:
Vice President:
Reg Members:

Last edited by Ava on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ava

Scales : 34

Back to top Go down

If our wolves were human Empty Re: If our wolves were human

Post by Fang Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:16 pm

That sounds really cool! :3
I like the idea!
Fang
Fang

Scales : 46

Character sheet
Name: Fang
Mate: None
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks Fang! I hope it turns out to be a lot of fun!

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Minor rp accepted! And this does sound pretty cool. :3
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Thanks! I'll go make joining forms (And try to figure out the codes to make it look kinda cool Wink I'm a noob when it comes to codes)

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Ooh, this looks like fun!

Name (Can be changed or not): Brianna (Cause Breeze sounds funny for a human name Smile )
Short Description: Pale skin, green eyes, black hair, only five feet and two inches tall (cause Breeze is short Wink ).
Persona: Very cheerful, encouraging, slow to anger but when mad she will flip, she's loyal and a great friend, charming, extremely social, smart, stubborn, and hard to win a argument with.
Other: On the track team at her high school (and are mated couples dating? You know, once they join [just hoping!]), and has a bit of a southern accent, also has light blue died tips on her hair. Smile 
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Accepted Breeze! And yes, if your wolf has a mate the two would be dating in this RP.

Name (Can be changed or not): Ava
Short Description: Brown hair with natural blond highlights, dark green eyes, and is the tallest in her class.
Persona: Ava prefers a quiet room than a loud friend. She loves to joke around with friends and she will stick up for them and herself and for what she believes in. She studies for everything and is an A student.
Other: She's in 3rd grade

(By the way, where they all meet is in a library near all the schools.)

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Fang will be like... Emo... xD Nah... Let's twist it a little...

Name (Can be changed or not):
Fang is a little weird, is it not? I've always liked Japanese names... So let's go with Takusu. Used  it so much xD xD

Short Description:
He mostly wears dark, and colorless clothing. He has silver-like hair with a few black stripes in it, and he wears a black hood sweater, really dark grey jeans, and black shoes. His eyes stands out slightly, since they are a dark blue color.

Persona:
He isn't very distant to people, even by how he acts. Takusu doesn't like to talk much, and his favorite thing to do is to read, or just being outside. He is a silent person, and he is calm by mind. Why he acts this way, is because of his father. His mother died in a brutal murder when he was very young, and his father blamed him through blind sadness. Many years went by with harsh training in how to act. And a few years later, Takusu turned into the one he is.

Other:
Takusu is a great reader, drawer, and he knows perfectly well how to play a guitar. If it's electric, or classic, he can play it. (Not sure what's it called in english :p) His favorite thing to draw comes from nature, and can be birds, clouds, or any other animal.
He is not a genius at math or anything like that. He is a very artistic person.

Last edited by Fang on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Awesome! I'll join right now Wink

Name (Can be changed or not): Dawn 

Short Description: Dawn has long, black hair with purple highlights. She has chocolate brown eyes, and is five feet and five inches tall. She wares a white sleeveless dress, black leggings, a jean jacket, a pair of boots. 

Persona: Dawn is friendly, even though she seems not to talk much. She is brave and will stand up for anyone, no matter who they are. She is also very, very hard headed and won't back down to anything unless it's absolutely necessary. 

Other: Dawn enjoys reading books, drawing plants and animals, and hanging around her friends. She also loves to listen to music and has a MP3 player that has all her favorite songs on it. 
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 pm

-JOINING FORM-

Name: Since Artemis sounds pretty weird for a human, I'll go with Artie. :3
Short Description: Artie has wavy hair that goes down to her shoulders, and her eyes are a bright blue. She is the average height.
Persona: Artie can be pretty strict when it comes to running her club (look below), but other than that she is very kind. However, she gets annoyed by others easily. She's getting straight A's in school, and she always has.
Other: I was thinking that they could be in an all-district club about saving the wolves, and that since Artemis is the leader, Artie could be the president. :3
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 pm

All are accepted and I guess we could start roleplaying now (Also, the club idea sounds great! Just remember that they all meet in the library, but maybe the club could also meet in the library and maybe Artie be handing out flyers or something for it? Just an idea.)

Ava walks through the doors of the big library with her heavy book bag hanging awkwardly on her shoulders. She walks up to the front desk and drops off her books from last time and walks into the nature section, looking for a book on wolves for a school project on canines. She looks down at her blue-and-silver shoes for a moment, then scrolls down in to the C's, wondering if it would have information on wolves and their relatives. Flipping through one books pages-titled "Canines"- she stops on a page with wolves, then turns the pages and finds coyotes, red wolves, and Mexican wolves. Holding her find, she walks down to the W
's.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Rocking to my favorite music on my Ipod, I step into the well air conditioned building. I sigh in happiness as I escape the heat of the outdoors. I hand in a book to the front desk lady, and walk over to the computers by the nature section. The Wi-Fi was down at my house so I had to come here for using stuff like Google, or just getting books. Opening up the book search from the library, I type in "Plants of Hawaii." A project for Mrs. Turner's class calls for the research of a state and it's main attractions, flora and fauna, and a picture.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:45 pm

(If anyone noticed, on the first post there is now a Winter Club. You can make Winter Mountain wolves now. They'd be like the rivals of the "Save The Wolves Club." Or something like that.)

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 pm

(I'll use the same colors for the text as I use in the main RP... Since it's already set as my roleplay Keys :p

(Oh what a tweak-->)Takusu backwards towards a wall of the library outside. He sighed slightly, and looked around. He held a book, with a paper on it, which had a few pencil scratched on it. Takusu was supposed to deliver a drawing of nature, in the close future to his art teacher. It was just a small thing to do, but he had a hard time to figure out what to draw. He put a hand at his forehead, and gently rubbed his eyes. 'I just need something... Anything at all to get me going...' He thought, as he yawned quietly. Takusu hadn't slept the last two days. Which probably wasn't the wisest thing to do. But he had a week like this every year with almost no sleeping. He shook his head slightly, making his hair go in front of his eyes. He simply moved it with his hand, and got up to his feet. He turned around towards the wall, and looked at the window he had come out from. He put curled the paper he had used together, and put everything on the edge of the window. He jumped up, and grabbed the window frame, followed by pulling himself up. Soon Takusu stood on the floor in the library. He grabbed his things, and closed the window behind him. He pulled up his phone, and opened the internet. He searched for 'Animal wildlife' in the 'Search' area, and he got up beautiful pictures of eagles, fish, wolves, foxes, horse, insects, and so on. He took a deep breath, and sat down in a nearby chair, pulling up a new paper from his sketchpad. He looked through some of the pictures he had found, before he put his phone back in his pocket. The boy leaned back, and started drawing something. His sketch quickly turned out to be an eagle, slowing down in air.

(That's a... short post...)
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Artie's flyers were now finally all printed, and she was ready to start her Save the Wolves club for anyone in the elementary school, middle school, and high school. She had already gotten the librarian's permission to hang up the club flyers all over the library, so she was good to go. She hung them up, one or two in each section. They said that the first meeting was at the moment, and that it was located at the table in the corner of the nature section. She checked out a book about wolves, and began to read it at the table.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I look up as I see a girl hang up a flyer. I print out the page I was on, then walk to the front desk to pay for the paper. I go into the nature section quickly and pick up the book I need, then walk over to the nearest flyer and read it quickly. I smile and make my way to the table.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Dawn walks on the side walk towards that leads to the library, her attention drawn to the book in her hand. She sighs, closing the book in her hand as she reaches the library doors. She opens the door and walks in, spotting a flyer close by. The girl walks over to it and reads over it. She smiles, then walked over to the table.
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Takusu lifts his head as he hears papers rambling around. His eyes quickly hit this girl running around with flyers. He returned his attention to the outlines he was making, and soon he had the main object of the art ready. It was just a weak silhouette though. He sighed slightly, and closed his sketchpad and got up from the chair he was sitting on. He went over to some of the shelves, placing some books he had already read back. And he couldn't help but to come over one of the flyers. He quickly read through it. 'Well, I've been in very few clubs... And I really like wildlife... Especially wolves... I can give it a try.' He thought and smiled slightly. He turned in the direction nature section. He started walking, and quickly spotted the table, with two others around it, plus the girl who hung the flyers up. The boy leaned at a nearby bookcase, deciding to wait and see what they said to each other.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:19 pm

As I walk to the girl I saw hanging up the flyers, I smile again and think of what to say. I have the words in an instant. Hi, I'm Brianna. I'm here for the Save The Wolves Club I saw on a flyer. I wait for her answer in silence.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:27 pm

(I like first person better. I think I'll switch to that Smile

I look up from my search and pick up one book, knowing it's the right one as an older girl hangs up some flyers. I look at the two books in my hands and decide it's enough for, and I walk here everyday anyways for mom to pick me up. I look at it and read it thoroughly for a while, then begin to walk to the destined table. I see some people gathered around it already.

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:57 pm

(Yeah, I'll do that too. =P)

I hear a voice nearby, and I look up at the person speaking [Brianna]. I smile to her, and I look past her, and I see many other kids about my age looking at me. I smile even wider, glad that I already had so many people interested in my club. I stand up on my chair, and I stomped on it to get everyone's attention. "Hello everyone! I'm Artie, the president of the new Save the Wolves club. I hung up the flyers, so if you're interesed, take a seat at this table, and we'll all introduce ourselves," I said. I sat back down in my chair.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

(Yeah... It's seems more legit now that it's humans... I'll do it as well.)

I look over at the girl who hung up flyers as she gets up and welcomed everyone, then asks everyone who was interested in the club to sit down. A sigh escapes my lungs, and I look around at the others. I then move my hair out of my eyes as I walk over to one of the chairs, and carefully sit down by the table.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:17 pm

(Yeah, same here Wink )

I look around, noticing that there was some more people coming towards the table. I watched as the girl who had put the flyers out stands up and welcomes everyone. After I hear her say for everyone who is interested in joining, I pull up a chair and sits. I place my book in front of me, then stuffed my MP3 in my jacket pocket. I then glance around, trying to get a better look at the other people who were joining the club.
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 pm

I look to the girl, Artie, she called herself, as she welcomes everyone and tells us all to sit. I walk closer to the table and sit beside the girl in the white dress and boots [Dawn].

Ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 pm

I smile some more, my excitement welling and threatening to spill. I take a seat next to a little girl [Ava] and watch intently on what Artie would say next. I lift my hand and put some of my long hair behind be ear so I could see better.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content