The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE

Post by Laurence Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been drawing for a while inspired on roleplays and such. So I decided to show you some stuffies I did.

I did this for some friends of mine on a old website that is now inactive... sorta... not really
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/29x6urs.jpg)

These two were me fooling around

This is one of my wolfquest screenshot

Another wolfquest screenshot

And that's it really. I'm still working on editing stuff and drawing. So that's my junk pile that's clogging up my computer XD (yes I do accept requests if you want one of these... things)

Edit: Oh my glob! I have no idea that the two wolf picture looked a bit like Radar and Breeze XD It was made two years ago...

Last edited by Forgotten Soul on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE

Post by Radar Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm

(Oh I thought it was some secrete code for FBI and spies or something like that. Never mind though, thanks )
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul & Storm's Strange But Wonderful Screenshots, Scribbles & More! || LOCK PLEASE

Post by Laurence Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 pm

My random friend says TBB (you do not want to know what it stands for but the first word is 'turtle' XD)

[yay first post for the month for me ^^]
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2