The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Element Wolves: Book 1 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Element Wolves: Book 1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Element Wolves: Book 1 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Element Wolves: Book 1 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Element Wolves: Book 1 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Element Wolves: Book 1 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Element Wolves: Book 1

+2
Radar
Breeze
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you like it so far?

The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_lcap80%The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_lcap20%The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Element Wolves: Book 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

The Element Wolves: Book 1 Empty The Element Wolves: Book 1

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 pm

This is one of the books I'm working on. I'll post new chapters every now and then. Post feedback, comments, opions, etc.

Characters in Prolouge:

Mother Nature
Ash
Amber
Brook
Jasmine
Rain
Rock
Mysterious Pup

Prolouge

The water in a nearby pond glistened in the moonlight as two she-wolves sat in a grove of trees with a litter of pups playing nearby. One she-wolf had a beautiful silver pelt with a rose crown, ivy tendrils wrapped around her, and several butterflies flying near her. The other had a black pelt that she had groomed to its best shine. They were watching four she-pups play with their one brother. Another pup with glowing purple eyes and a black and white pelt sat away from them all, glaring.
”This is your best litter yet, Mother Nature.” Said the grown she-wolf with the shining, well groomed black pelt. “Yes, well, this litter has a slight significance.” Mother Nature replied to her.” Oh? How slight? Is something wrong with them?” she asked her, worry edging her words.
”oh, nothing’s wrong. It’s just, in this litter; one of the pups will take my place to maintain the balance of nature.”The black she-wolfs face grew confused and then to understandment.”But, Mother, doesn’t that mean that this litter has powers of the elements?”Mother Nature’s expression grew serious. “Yes, as my littermates and I had those powers. The others…” her voice wavered as she went back deep into her memories to retrieve the memory and remember it.
”Mother, what happened to them?”The other asked as Mother Nature’s expression turned hollow in horror of the memory.”No, I… I don’t want to talk about it, Ash.” Mother Nature replied as she got up and trotted closer to the pups. Ash tilted her head as she pondered about what could have possibly happened to her sister and brothers.
“Ash, I would like for you to take care of this litter.” She said after a while, turning to Ash.”Me? But… but why?” a look of shock spread across Ash’s face, “this is your last litter; don’t you want to take care of them and raise them?”Mother Nature paused before answering.” N… no. I want you to. Except for the little black one with the purple eyes.”
Ash cocked her head and thought about it, then turned her gaze to the litter of playful pups. “Yes, I will raise them.” The two she-wolves turned their gazes to the pups and watched them play. An amber she-pup snapped at her midnight-blue sister. The other three cowered back as her eyes reflected fire and her tail-tip and ears burst into flames.
She snarled and her tail swished over a clump of grass, catching the grass on fire. A pure white she-pups’ paw’s turned to water and she leaped onto the grass and put the fire out.
They all looked from one to the other with wide eyes, then burst out giggling and went into a writhing mass of pups play-fighting. Ash and Mother Nature looked at each other with a glimmer of humor in their eyes.”I think Amber has the making of taking my place as Mother Nature.” whispered Mother Nature to Ash.

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to post feedback and stuff, and expect some more chaters soon.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

The Element Wolves: Book 1 Empty Re: The Element Wolves: Book 1

Post by Radar Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

This looks great Breeze! Excited to see more chapters~
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Thanks, Radar! To confess, I'm kind of nervous that some people might not like it, even though my dad says it's amazing for a 12 year old me Wink.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm

★★★★★
There's no other words to describe this other than brilliant! Your ten times better than me!(I only do short stories but right now I'm working on mixing them together)
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Well done, Breeze! Great storyline, can't wait for more.
Fire
Fire

Scales : 89

Character sheet
Name: Fire
Mate: Nope
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Awesome! How did I not think of that...? Elemental wolves...
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Thanks you guys! New chapter!!

Chapter 1

“I believe that they are old enough to go and explore your territory.” Mother Nature said to Ash in a hushed whisper, peering out from the thick brambles at the now three-month old pups. It had been two months since Mother Nature had let Ash raise her pups. As Ash looked at Mother Nature, she saw that she had a glimmer of love and admiration in her eyes at Amber. “Do they know that they have powers yet?” Mother Nature asked after a few minutes of silence.
”No, not yet. They must have forgotten when they were very young when they were playing in your garden, which Amber’s tail caught fire and Brook put it out. I’m not sure what to tell them when they do find out.”Ash replied. “Tell them… tell them that they are my pups. Tell them that they are special.” Mother Nature said.
A rusty she-pup with green eyes twitched her nose and looked towards them. Mother Nature got up and left before she saw her. Ash began to drag two very plump rabbits into the clearing around the den. All five pups came trotting toward and barking happily, thrusting their muzzles forward and began gobbling it up.
Amber looked up and licked her muzzle clean then asked,” Mommy, what are we going to do today?”
“We’re going to go explore.”
Amber’s eyes lit up as she heard. She got up and started to chase her tail. “I’m not hungry anymore; I wanna go explore!”Said Rain, a she-pup with a midnight-blue pelt. “Where are we gonna go?”She asked eagerly.
”yeah Mommy; where are we gonna go?” Came a chorus from the other four. “Around my territory.” Ash replied, flicking an ear, signaling for the five pups to follow. All five where running ahead now and then, half jumping, half trotting.
Before long, they came to a little pool of water in a clearing surrounded by oak trees. Ash felt it was dangerous to be so close to a wolf pack territory. She sighed and led them to the pool of water. She failed to notice Amber slinking away and going up to a big tree covered in ivy. Amber jumped up into the tree onto sturdy branches that had woven themselves into a basket.
Just after she had done so, the neighboring pack came running into the clearing, growling and snarling at Ash and the other four pups. None noticed the she-wolf with a sparkling silver pelt, ivy wrapped around her, and a rose crown, slinking around in the forest, silently watching.
The strong muscles beneath her pelt were tensed and she was ready to fight, but she was struggling not to lunge. Amber had jumped down and started to snarl at a year old she-wolf, her eyes ablaze. Tail suddenly setting fire, every wolf stopped fighting and stared at the young pup, barely even three months old.
Tail, ears, and her whole pelt flaming, she snarled and growled at the other young she-wolf. The she-wolfs eyes flashed with fear, but she did not back down, her pack being full of foolish pride. Amber pounced on her back, setting it to flames, and then lunged for the closest wolf, the same happening to it.
The wolves from the rival pack looked as though they were frozen, then a few of the smaller wolves yelped and raced away, along with the middle sized wolves.
Some three larger, better built wolves stayed behind, bristling. The alpha of the pack, the one with the most pride, jumped her and managed to pin her down, knocking her into the pool.
“It’s over, Runt.” he said, growling at her.
“I… am not… the… runt!” Amber screeched at him, her eyes blazing again; pelt flaming again, the pool dried to nothing.
The alpha’s pelt caught fire, and he began to burn, with no water to quench the flames. With a last terrified howl, the wolf burned away to nothing but ash.
The howl seemed to linger behind, until a breeze came by and whisked it away in its whispers.
Amber stared at the ashes, horrified at what she did. The other wolves she had engulfed in flames had stopped groveling on the ground, in empty hopes to put out the fire that clung to their pelts for dear life.
What have I done?! She thought, horrified, as the last two wolves were running away and yelping like scared little pups.

Hope you enjoyed and post feedback, comments, etc!!
©me March 18, 2013
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Ooh, suspense! Post more!!
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Wow! Amazing! But poor wolffie...
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm

[Fire] Suspense is an authors friend. It makes the readers want to read the next chapter Smile (Writing is another one of those obsesions of mine. I'm also obsessed with wolves XD, surprise surprise.)
[Art] Yeah, I know. (So far, I'm not sure if I should make little Amber have anger problems.)
Otherwise, all these positive comments make me feel like I'm tenth best author ever!!
New Chapter!!
Chapter 2

Ash’s small pack was now trotting back to their den. Amber was walking behind the pack, head hung low in shame of what she had done. Her brother, Rock, trot slowly beside her, along with Jasmine, her sister with the rusty pelt. The other two pups with Ash kept shooting scared glances back behind them. Their pack finally reached the den, though to Amber, it was just another rock.
“Why does Amber have powers?” Brook asked Ash with a glance over her shoulder. Ash sat down by the creek running by the den. “She’s not the only with powers. You all do.” She paused, waiting for their reaction. She got four tiny faces with shocked expressions. “Brook, you have the power over water. That’s why you have blue eyes. And Rain, you’ve got power over the weather. That’s why your fur is a midnight-blue. Jasmine’s got power over plants and some life, and Rock has power over earth and such, like jewels, or iron. And, Amber has power of fire.” She says solemnly. She hadn’t intended for them to find out like this.
Brook immediately stalked to the creek and concentrated on the water, her eyes shimmering. Her expression hardened; she began to growl in frustration. “I can’t do it.” She pouted, looking up to Ash. Some water from the creek rose and went above Ash’s head.
Smiling, Brook began to prance around, the water following her. Her siblings smiled in awe, all except for Amber. Having noticed, Ash trotted to the pup she had raised. “What’s wrong, Amber?” She asked.
“How many wolves have I killed?” She asked, her voice wavering.
“Three.”
“Have I always had this power? Have we always had this power?”
“Yes.”
“Why?” Amber asks, a whimper escaping her mouth.
“That’s something I need to tell all of you.” Ash turns away to look at the other four pups.
Brook was lying down by the side of the creek, making shapes of animals, and then she accidentally froze one that was in the shape of a snake. It came crashing down on top of Rock, who had been concentrating on making a ruby to try to cheer Amber up. The ruby, shaped to look like a miniature Amber, now had flames coming from the ears as he looked up. The two pups burst out laughing.
Rain had been making it snow only on top of the den, and then she made it hail there.
Jasmine had been trotting around, brightly colored flowers and grass sprouting up from her paw prints.
Ash, clearing her throat, stopping the peace and concentration of the pups. “I have to… tell you all something.” She said, voice cracking. All five pups were now sitting down in front of the black she-wolf.
“You are all very special wolves, born from a very, very special mother.”
“You mean, you’re not our mother?” Brook squeaked.
“No, I’m not your mother. I’m taking care of you, because your real mother asked me to.”
“Oh. When can we meet her?”
“Maybe tomorrow or tonight. Maybe you can see her tonight.”
“Who is she?” Amber asked.
“Well, she’s… she’s my best friend and… oh, she’ll tell you once she’s here.”
The pups went back to practicing, and Amber seemed to have now forgotten what she had done earlier. She went off with Rock to see what he’d made, as Jasmine now focused on growing a small ivy plant up and onto a tall tree, the tendrils wrapping around the trunk.

©️me March 20, 2013
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Yay! Great...just bravo, Breeze.
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

(...? Sarcasim? 0.o it's hard to tell on the internet....)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

WOOT! You are fantastic! I'd pay to read this!
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:23 am

Great book, Breeze! Its getting extremley interesting(no sarcasam)! So how many chapters do you have of this book anyways?
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

(...? Sarcasim? 0.o it's hard to tell on the internet....)

NO definately not sarcasm. That'd be mean and untrue. Also, I second Radar's question.
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm

[Soul] Thanks! This makes me feel really good (and it'll probably make me start writing some more of it.)
[Fire and Radar] Um... I think I'm almost to chapter five. I'm doing this from my DS, since my brother is on the laptop and I don't realky feel like going out of my room to the super slow computer. But I'm pretty sure I'm at five.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Awesome book Breeze! Can't wait till you postthe next chapter!
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks Dawn! New chapter!!!

Chapter 3

“We have to find the Fire Wolf!” Yelled the Alphess of the pack Amber had fought. She suddenly turned to her beta, the best tracker of the pack. “You go and find her, Aden, or I’ll kill you! That pup killed my daughter, my son, and my mate!” She began to pace angrily in front of the den.
“What do you want me to do with her when I find her? Kill her?” Aden asked. Several wolves chuckled.
“No. I’m going to torture her until she begs for mercy. Then I’ll snap her neck.” She said with a smirk on her face.
“Alright, Melyn. Whatever you say.” Aden said with a shrug before he went off into the forest to find the Fire Wolf.

©me March 21, 2013
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Love it! (I'm running out of comments now XD)
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Ooh, sounds like some drama's about to unfold!

Keep up the good work.
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Awesome story! Love the suspense!
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Lol, thanks guys! I'll try to finish up the rest of Ch. 4 in a minute
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah! (can't think of anything to add on)
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 pm

New chapter!!

Chapter 4

The flash of silver fur caught in the moonlight. Amber and the other four pups watched in anticipation as Ash went behind a bush. Soft murmurs wafted out to the five pups as Ash and the birth mother spoke. A soft sigh came from the silver wolf, and both she-wolves stood up and slowly trotted out from behind the vegetation.
As the silver she-wolf came into view, the pups gasped. They had never believed that one wolf could hold so much beauty in just one pelt. Rock looked to the little ruby statue he had made, and then glanced back to their mother. Jasmine looks to her own fur, wishing for flowers sprouting from her pelt.
Amber begins to wonder what element her mother had had first, when she was born, or if her pelt had always been so…. sparkly.
“Hello, my children.” Their mother said, her voice as smooth as silk. The pups blink, then burst with questions. “Why didn’t you want us? Why do we have powers? When I grow up, will my pelt have flowers growing out of it?” They all asked at the same time. Any prey nearby would run in fright from the loud noise of the five pups’. “Settle down! I am Mother Nature, and you’re mother, and I control all elements and keep the balance of nature stable. I have always wanted you, and always will. My reason is something you will understand only when you’re older.
“You have powers because I do; it’s something called heritage. Jasmine, my Sweet Jasmine.” She murmurs, turning to the rusty she-pup, her ocean-blue eyes softening. “All you have to do is think about it, and touch your paw to your pelt.”Jasmine’s eyes widen, and then close as she thinks of flowers blooming from her pelt. She lifts a paw and dabs delicately at her flank, opening her eyes.
Jasmine watches in awe as daffodils bloom from her pelt. The other pup’s eyes’ widen as the daffodils change to honeysuckles, with vines crawling up from Jasmines tail.
“Now that you have all discovered your powers,” Mother’s voice made them jump; they were so consumed with the flowers on their sister’s pelt. “If I touch you, something will happen. I don’t know what, but it will be something beautiful.” She finished her sentence with a smile. Rock stands, then trots towards his mother. Mother Nature smiles, and then lowers her muzzle towards her son. Upon their touching, a bright flash of light fills the clearing. The startled chirps of birds, the fluttering of wings and the cries of animals fill the forest.

©me March 22, 2013
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down