The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Poison Cookie - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Poison Cookie

+3
Laurence
Aubren
Artemis
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Poison Cookie - Page 2 Empty The Poison Cookie

Post by Artemis Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey you guys! So this recent drama broke out in my school (more of my grade =P) five days ago in third period math class. This story is 100% true (names, events, everything), and you won't believe what happens... (Note: the story is still incomplete on here and in real life, and you have been warned; there is cursing.)

Just a normal Friday. The bell rang, and off I was to third period. As I was nearing the door, I noticed my math teacher, Mrs. Fell, wasn't there. She always was outside her classroom to greet the students as they walked in. The first thing I see when I walk in is that Mrs. Fell wasn't there. I had forgotten that she was at a teacher conference that day. I look to the front of the room, and I saw the substitute. Mrs. Fell never had to worry about this class when there's a sub... it's not chaos on sub days, but it's not freakishly silent either. I sit down in my seat just as the sub is passing out the worksheet for us to work on. I quickly flip through it; one page front and back, not hard at all. I notice my friend Jessica arrive in the classroom. Jessica (most call her just Jess) is one of the nicest person I have ever met. It's because she hates no one. She's pretty much friends with the whole grade. Other girl friend-groups are always inviting her to join their friend group, and the guys are always asking her out. And her fashion style is simply amazing. Her black hair is curled lightly along with her electric blue dyed hair, she wears her knit-made hat everyday (which is hard to believe that she made it), her jeans were sparkled with gold glitter, and her shirts and jackets are always her. She sits in her seat, which is in front of mine.
"Hey Jess," I said to her.
"Hi, and did we have math homework last night? I wasn't sure."
"Nope, we never have homework the day before we have a sub."
We begin our worksheets, and of course I'm done in about five minutes. Easy. Easy for me, and me only, I guess. I am the smartest in my math class, and I almost know how to solve each problem before we even learn it. And everyone knows it. So, everyday when we have a sub, everyone comes over to me and starts copying off of my paper. It's almost a jackpot--I'm done in no time, and my answers are 100% reliable. About five people always come to "compare answers". I honestly don't care; it's their funeral. Jessica and my friend Zayn are quickly done copying my answers, so we just sit and talk with nothing to do.
The sub soon notices that we're done, however, so he takes our worksheets and gives us some extra credit. I shrug; I don't need the extra credit. I already--and always will have--over 100% in that class as a grade. But, Jess and Zayn aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I do a little bit of extra credit for their free answers. Other kids start to come over for my answer shop, but I don't care.
I happened to notice Nancy staring at us with an evil look on her face. Nancy has the second worst sense for fashion in the grade... with me as the worst. All I wear everyday is a plain t-shirt, blue jeans, eye shadow, and sneakers. At least she has a belt. I roll my eyes and look back at my friends. A cookie had just appeared in Zayn's hand.
"A cookie?" I asked.
"Yeah, Bobby just gave it to me. I don't know where he got it, but I wouldn't eat it," he said, looking at the cookie.
Zayn was my only friend that's not a girl... sadly. He has a buzz cut and freckles all over his face. He wears a t-shirt most of the time, and he has an athletic look on him all the time.
"That's weird," I mumble.
Jessica looked over at the cookie. She was always that girl that couldn't resist free food... especially the foods with sugar in them. She takes the cookie from him.
"I wouldn't eat it," Zayn said.
Jessica ignored him and took a bite. I hear some whispering coming from Nancy's desk... or around that area. I couldn't quit make it out, but I heard something like, "Oh my god I couldn't believe she actuallt ate it..." I look over at Jess. My eyes widen. Her face was suddenly pale, and she looked like she was going to be sick.
"Jessica are you ok?" I ask, concern in my voice.
"There was something in that cookie..."
"What!?"
"Lead and perfume."
My eyes widened. I think I miss-heard her.
"Lead and perfume?" I echoed.
"Yes," she said.
I look over at Nancy. That evil look was still on her face. I looked into her eyes as she looked into my eyes. I could see hatred and evil in them. I turn back to Jess and Zayn.
"I think Nancy's the one who poisoned the cookie."
They looked at me, then at Nancy, then at me.
"I think you're right, Bobby said it was from her," Zayn said. He goes over to Bobby and starts talking to him. I turn over to Jessica.
"I could taste it... and I saw the lead in it," she said.
"Are you ok?" I ask, ignoring what she just said.
"No."
By then the cookie was in a trash can, and some people in the class were starting to crowd around my desk. They were all wondering what happened. Guess who came over? Nancy.
"Ok I swear I didn't do it," she said.
"Oh save your breath," I snapped. By then Zayn had come back, and it was all back and forth between Nancy and the three of us. We didn't believe her. We knew that it was her. Soon I couldn't take it. Nancy was stating to curse at our faces and say rude things to us. The genetic code in my family's blood was kicking in... I would soon snap. And it finally did.
"Shut the fuck up Nancy and go back to your seat," I snapped.
She looked at me. I could see the shame in her eyes.
"God gave me a mouth, so I have a right to use it," she snapped back.
Well he obviously made a mistake... I thought. We continued to argue back and forth. I could feel the anger building up inside of me... I knew I'll snap again, big time. I watch as she places her arm on the corner of my desk, and by then I couldn't control my anger. I took my sharpened pencil and tried to stab her with it. I was that angry. She moved her arm back in time, and by then she looked at me and I could tell that she was pretty scared. She walked back over to her desk.
"That'll teach her," I said.
Jessica and Zayn looked at me like I had just actually killed her. I decided to change the subject.
"So Jess you feeling better?"
"No."
I sighed in hatred of Nancy. Oh, how I hated her. From the moment I met her the year before I knew I couldn't trust her. I could just see it in her eyes... and I saw her future. Suspension... or better yet, expelled.

(Ok this is not all that has happened yet, it gets better. I'll continue to post more since there is a lot to write about. What are your comments? Are there ways that I could have handled this better? What do think will happen to us five (Me, Jessica, Zayn, Bobby, Nancy)? You'll soon find out. Every story has an end... but this is only the beginning...)
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Poison Cookie - Page 2 Empty Re: The Poison Cookie

Post by Aubren Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Well it would be nice to hear the whole story, but if its no fun to you, dont tell it. Just tell us what is happening now becausethe endiong is always the best part anyways, I bet she got in BIG trouble xD
Aubren
Aubren

Scales : 51

http://shinsei-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Well... it's not a really happy ending. Nancy, Bobby, Zayn, and Jess are all getting suspended. Pretty stupid, but that's what Jess told me like yesterday.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubren Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

D:< Well thats not a happily ever after story! That doesnt make sense why she was suspended as well, Nancy should have been the only one, its wasnt Jessies fault Nancy decided to go all sociopath crazy and poison her
Aubren
Aubren

Scales : 51

http://shinsei-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I know, but this isn't official yet. I get very behind in the news at school most of the time. >.<
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Why is Jess getting suspended, and Zayn, and did you get introuble at all for trying to stab Nancy? And I'm still not clear on why Nancy would try to poison/kill Jess.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Well I personally think that Nancy is a crazy lady that needs to be put in an ocilem(Fail on spelling, pronounced: oh-sigh-limb) for a day or two, that'll teach her (:<
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 pm

XD Radar.... crazy lady XD (and its spelled asylum)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Well, I don't know why, and it's terrible how even Jess is getting suspended.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah.... I hope Jess and Zayn aren't taking it too hard, and is Jess completly recovered now?
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 pm